Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 23 December 2021.
- Gurinder Singh Sukhija has been roped in the management team by the Electric two-wheeler maker Ather Energy.
- Rupen Jhaveri has been appointed as the Group President by the Piramal Enterprises.
- Bharat FIH, the Indian unit of Taiwanese mobile phone maker Foxconn has reportedly filed draft papers for a proposed IPO in India to raise around Rs.5,003.8 crores.
- Three senior executives have reportedly resigned from Paytm. Abhishek Arun, COO-Paytm Payments Bank; Renu Satti, COO, offline payments; and Abhishek Gupta, senior VP & COO, lending, have resigned.: Livemint
- GOI has introduced a new registration mark for the new vehicles Bharat Series to be available on a voluntary basis to the Defence Personnel, employees of Central/State/PSUs, and Private sector undertakings.
- A technology major, HP, has expanded the Make in India portfolio by commencing the manufacturing of laptops, desktops, and monitors at the nearby facilities available.
Must Read:Aaj ka panchang 23 December 2021
Latest business news India today 23 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Kotak Mahindra Bank has acquired the passenger vehicle finance portfolio of Ford Motor Company for an undisclosed amount.
- Port Talbot Plant of Tata Steel in Wales is responsible for the construction of the world’s largest offshore wind farm to be completed by 2026.
- RINL has dispatched its first shipment of 51 loco wheels to Indian Railways from the forged wheels plant at Raebareli, UP.
- As per the Hurun India Report, India has overtaken the United Kingdom to the third rank with a total of 54 Unicorns with Bengaluru having the maximum number.
Must Read:Read News Headlines of India today 23 December 2021
Latest business news India today 23 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Monster. com raised Rs 13.75 crore funds in a round led by Akash Bhansali and Mohandas Pai along with active participation from Quess.
- Skillsoft Corp. has struck a deal worth USD 525 million to acquire Codeacademy, a US-based educational technology company, in cash and stock.
- Nirdosh Chauhan has been appointed as the new Vice President of Engineering and Kranthi Mishra as the Principal Data Scientist by Oyo.
- NSE has launched National Stock Exchange Prime to prescribe higher standards of governance for the listed companies.
Must Read:23 December ke Mukhya Samachar
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 23 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.