LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD) – On Daybreak Today,
COVID-19 in Lubbock County
- The city reported 252 new cases of the virus Wednesday
- As of Tuesday, 98 people were hospitalized
- Find the latest data here: COVID-19: Lubbock reports 252 new cases on Wednesday
Bart Reagor sentencing date delayed to March 10
- Reagor’s defense attorneys now have until Jan. 18 to file written objections to the probation office’s presentence report
- A jury convicted the former car salesman of misleading International Bank of Commerce about how he was going to use a $10 million business loan
- Read more here: New timeline for filing as Judge extends Reagor sentencing date
Ghislaine Maxwell found guilty of sex trafficking
- Maxwell could face up to 65 years in prison
- No sentencing date has been set
- Follow the latest updates here: Ghislaine Maxwell convicted in Epstein sex abuse case
For more news, local and national, stick with KCBD on its free app and website; just look in the News section.
Copyright 2021 KCBD. All rights reserved.